TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/or contributors of content. These Terms & Conditions may be updated at any time.
– After choosing items of your preference, you’ll find them displayed in the Shopping Cart page.
– To complete your order and proceed with checkout you will be asked to create an account.
– Shipping costs will be added to your order according to the delivery address provided by you.
– You will be redirected to Reepay page to make a secure payment.
– You will receive your order confirmation by e-mail after you place the order. You will also be contacted and provided a tracking number, once your order is dispatched.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express. If any problems arise when placing an order, please contact us by e-mail. You will receive an order confirmation via e-mail after you place the order.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Products displayed on this website are available in stock and can be removed without any prior notice. Pricing and descriptions of products can also be amended at any point, without notice being given. We aim to display all colours of our products as accurately as possible, however as resolution, print methods and screen settings can affect how an item is displayed, accuracy of colours cannot be guaranteed.
We reserve the right to refuse to supply products to any individual or company.
Linumø is a registered trademark of Linumø Copenhagen, (CVR41204761). All associated intellectual property, including text, product names and descriptions, images and website design remain the property of Linumø Copenhagen and cannot be reproduced without prior written consent.
In case of force majeure, Linumø obligations are procrastinated. The contract between you and Linumø can in such cases be partially or fully terminated by yourself or by Linumø. A force majeure is in the event of war, civil war, revolution, riot, governmental measures, strike, lockout, blockage, failure of electricity, telephone or internet service, natural disasters or similar events. In such situations, Linumø will do the best we can to solve the matter for our customers as soon and entirely as possible.